- We look at all submissions that come in to us, and we are always very grateful and honoured that composers and authors have considered a collaboration with Edition Peters to be of potential benefit. However, it is important to bear in mind that it is rare in music publishing for unsolicited submissions to develop successfully into publishing opportunities.
- If you have not heard from us within three months you should assume that we are not able to offer to publish your submission. This should not be taken as judgement of your music's merit, only as a judgement that we cannot see sufficient commercial benefit in publication of your submission.
- If you decide to send materials for consideration, please send no more than two representative examples. Please also include, if relevant, recordings of live performances and a statement which focuses mainly on future mutual opportunities. All submissions must be computer-processed in one of the standard music type-setting programmes.
- Along with the music you wish to submit, please provide background information about compositions, commissions past and future. This will assist us with our decision making. The main focus of the company is to generate profit for its principal shareholder – the Hinrichsen Foundation. Therefore all projects undertaken are required to generate significant income, and therefore please construct your submission with this in mind.
- You should never send original copies to us, and you should assume that any materials that you do send to us will not be returned.
Please send submissions to:
Peters Edition Ltd
2–6 Baches Street
London N1 6DN