The VOCES8 Method is an innovative new system which enhances neurological development, helping to deliver improved academic results.
Based on research by the Institute of Education, it contains group activities based on rhythm and melody which are designed to develop key learning skills and improve students’ academic learning processes for all subjects.
- Suitable for small groups or whole-school participation.
- Requires no musical expertise or expensive equipment.
- Supported by free online training videos - see them here
- Backed up by CPD training sessions led by members of VOCES8.
- An interactive app enables students to explore the activities for themselves.
VOCES8, the award-winning octet founded in 2003 by ex-choristers of Westminster Abbey, has established itself at the forefront of international choral music. It has built up and enviable reputation not only for its stunning performances of imaginative arrangements, but also for its innovative education work.