We're Hiring! Digital Production Assistant
The classical music publisher Edition Peters is at the forefront of innovation in digital music publishing and now seeks a committed, enthusiastic Digital Production Assistant to help develop its offering. With a strong background in classical music, the ideal candidate will also have ideas, skills and experience to offer a publisher which is rapidly expanding its multimedia content, and taking its world-famous catalogue into the digital future via a range of platforms including the new Tido Music platform.
How to apply
Send your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is Wednesday 6 December at 9am.
- Sound knowledge of and enthusiasm for music, in particular classical music
- Strong organisational skills, and an enthusiasm for elegant asset management systems
- Facility with Sharepoint
- Good written skills, ability to write about music an advantage
- Facility with sound and video files
- Facility with Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Experience of generating / working with multimedia
- Experience with content management systems
- An eye for quality
- Point of contact for Tido, responding to their needs, updating EP production team and Head of Digital Content Development about tasks/information and reporting progress and schedules back to Tido.
- Updating project management databases.
- Point of contact for all parts of EP production team (editorial, AV, business affairs) for administration of project management tools.
- Maintaining best practice for file management across the EP production team
- Developing (in conjunction with relevant project managers) systems and tools for managing assets across all departments
- Assist Head of Digital Content Development in planning and delivery of new AV assets, specifically:
- Booking venues
- Booking facilities (piano, piano tuning, other equipment as needed)
- Liaising with the Production Team
- Assisting with scripting
- Sourcing materials for use in post-production (images, extra footage)
- Assisting on film shoots
- Collating transcripts and helping prepare paper edits.
- Reviewing film and audio edits, working with the Production Manager towards achieving most efficient delivery of final files
- Communicate with freelance proofreaders/validators
- Maintenance of validation tools
Image sourcing and management
- Developing a wide-ranging image resource to serve all digital content departments
- Liaise with and advise marketing departments (EP and Tido) on production of new AV marketing